YS Collection is currently looking for creative and reliable interns who are great at multitasking and wants to gain experience working at our studio. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about African Inspired women's ready to wear brand.
The YS Collection internship program is a unique opportunity to learn, first hand, about the inner workings of our brand. This is a non-paid internship. No experience required.
- The perfect candidate will be responsible for assisting to coordinate elements of various communications proposals.
- Maintaining the Showroom/Studio.
- Doing Market Research.
- Creating a seasonal trend report. Researching design details
- Assisting with Events and Event Planning.
- Contributing to Social Media Ideas
- Familiarity of the Fashion Industry, and especially Yetunde Sarumi Collection.
- Interest in working with a small-sized, US-based womenswear brand
- Available to work in the evenings, between 6-10 hours per Week (occasionally on some weekends). Remote Work Available
- Available to work during our pop-up shops and events.
- Must be a Team Player and able to take Initiative. Hardworking and Determined.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically, Excel).
- Excellent time management and organization skill. Great Attention to Detail.
- Based in the Dallas Area